Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Golf courses in Ratchaburi

Golf courses in Ratchaburi

    Ratchaburi is located 80 km. west of Bangkok. The most popular tourist attraction is Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. The markets start in very early morning until 11:00 A.M. Nowadays, many tourists from around the world come to visit because it shows an old fascinating style traditions.

Golf courses in Ratchaburi

    * Dragon Hills Golf & Country Club
    * Royal Ratchaburi Golf Club
    * Panurangsi Golf Club RTA
    * Woo Sung Castle Hill. Country Club (Ratchaburi Country Club)

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic, I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increse my knowledge source . ที่พัก ราชบุรี

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really nice to read article written on this blog. I would also like to add few techniques with best of my knowledge which can help reader more and more. Bangkok Tuk Tuk Tour

    ReplyDelete